- Willhammer Industries founder Maximus Willhammer was recently featured on The History Channel’s ‘Invention USA’ for developing a safer safety harness, a rope cannon, and body armor.
- Max was also just currently published in www.ENR.com
- ‘Engineering News Record’ for developing harnesses with longer dangling times, and his attempt to create a National Safety Harness Awareness Day.
- Full service architectural building, remodeling, custom painting, siding, decks, fencing, roofing,concrete, rock work, ponds, waterfalls, landscaping, and industrial coatings.
- With over 25 years experience and the expertise, we can help custom make your dreams to become a physical reality.
- We can travel to any location!
- We can facilitate the fabrication, and or manufacture of specialty equipment for almost any application out of any material composition to meet the needs of your project.
- Willhammer has spent a lifetime working with his hands in many industrial trades including attending aircraft & power plant school to become an A&P mechanic. He has since spent 20 years fabricating specialty equipment for construction, security, survival, safety, entertainment, educational research & development.
- Video, and photography producer of educational, promotional, and entertainment materials using the High definition, and digital media.
- Initially we are in pre-production for a reality series for You Tube making construction safety, and increased production educational videos.
- Documentation of research & development efforts of Willhammer’s personal protective equipment during extreme testing.
WillHammer Industries was founded by Maximus WillHammer, who has dedicated his life to developing next generation personal protective equipment for workers with dangerous jobs. Working to help protect the men, and women who, build, and protect the world to be with their families when they need them the most, tomorrow. This equipment is designed for:
- residential, commercial, and industrial construction workers
- telecommunications linemen
- window washers
- commercial fishermen
- fire fighters
- search and rescue
- emergency response teams
- oil Rigging
- bungee jumping
- mountain climbing
- deep sea diving
- many types of survival situations
From aerospace to inner space, Willhammer Industries LLC can offer a solution to your problem, with the development of new technologies being our specialty!
superior safety harnesses made in the USA,
‘Easy to wear’ light weight fully adjustable
Affordable PPE this safety harness can be used for many fall protection applications such as: roofing safety harness, tower safety harness, oil rigging safety harness, bucket safety harness, painters safety harness, bridge safety harness, solar panel safety harness, hunter tree stand safety harness this class III body harness is a vital equipment for your fall protection equipment. As you can see, the economical ‘Fall Master’ is still twice the harness design of other suppliers.
Give your employees more confidence with a safer safety harness! Light weight easy to put on and adjust.
As featured on the History Channel, ‘Invention USA’, you can see Garrett Lisi experiencing a thirty foot jump using the Willhammer ‘Air Trek’ harness. When asked, Garrett states he experienced no pain from the fall. View this footage in the second half of “Scraping By”.
‘Fall Master’ is the ultimate economical protection against accidental falls and injuries.
Fall Master Features:
- Single rear Dorsal fall mount & pad – one large standard Dorsal fall mount on the rear for fast and easy connections with a nylon covered pad as a base.
- Single front D ring fall mount on the front of the chest is an additional fall mount for use with a rope or cable stop devices used when climbing ladders or towers.
- Padded belt – pad acting as a built in back brace to protect against hernias, muscle tearing, or lower spine damages.
- Resin coated belt makes it easy to use tool belts with, or clip on accessories, to transport hand tools.
- Padded seat is sewn to belt pad in 4 locations, creating a very large ‘net link’ to the trunk of the body, as that is what absorbs the majority of initial impact of a fall instead of the inside of the thighs, which prevents muscle trauma. Also includes two sewn loops for alternative rescue.
- Adjustable suspenders have sewn loops on the front for hand tool lanyards, and rescue spreader bar for alternative rescues. Come with one adjustable chest strap to keep harness in place comfortably at all times.
- Shoulder pads add great comfort and help prevent reddening of the skin or bruising on the neck or shoulders. Users find this feature a favorite over the standard harness.
- Leg pads add great comfort when wearing a harness. They provide additional protection against muscle trauma in the legs which usually occurs after an actual fall.
- Dual side fall lanyard rails – Nylon webbing covered with PVC tubing are located on each side of the belt under workers arms. These are sewn onto the belt pad between the front and rear of the suspenders. This feature provides for a place to attach two safety lanyards to harness for 100% tie off.
- Four steel quick connect buckles – all buckles have indicators to show if they are fully closed. This makes it very easy to put on, off, or adjust the harness for any person very quickly within the range of the harness. Rated 17.84 KN (over 4,000 lbs.)
- Harness designed to prevent damage to sexual organs during a fall. Our feature provides the leg straps placed lower on the body net link of the harness. When a fall takes place the leg straps are not pulled at the same dangerous angle as standard harnesses, preventing loss or removal of human gender.
- Meets and exceeds all Federal Specifications; i.e. OSHA, ANSI, CSA Standard and Berry Amendment Compliance.
- Includes fold out trauma straps attached to belt.
- Weight 3.5 pounds.
- (Fall Master model pictured is slightly varied)